Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Sunday, May 22, 2011
I am indebted to fellow parishioners at Church of the Redeemer in Sarasota for this photo, which shows the "Star & Bucks" cafe just adjacent to the Church of the Nativity.
"Look very closely...... I guess there are no trademark infringements to worry about in Bethlehem, Palestine...inside the westbank. "
Redeemer Pilgrims to the Holy Land: Star and Bucks??? ~Pete Mogavero:
By J. Garland Pollard IV at 9:04 pm
Thursday, March 03, 2011
Wednesday, March 02, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Friday, December 10, 2010
- CBS: Bring Back the “Special” Intro
- Bergdorf’s Still There!
- New Folgers “Peter” Commercial In Heavy Rotation
- A&P Has a Fruitcake Strategy
- Thinking Shiny Brite Ornaments
- X-mas Trinkets Mean 4-ever Advertising
- Heat Miser Returns; Shows Value in Rankin Bass Animation Brand
- The Christmas List of Surviving U.S. Downtown Department Stores
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Look to our main website BrandlandUSA.com for a story on American tie brands, including Beau Brummel, seen here, and Rooster. See
By J. Garland Pollard IV at 10:55 pm